Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Medication Aide / Technician
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time (Must be able to work weekends)
Brookdale Central Chandler 1919 West Carla Vista Drive Chandler, AZ 85224
Job #: BSL3632
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider''s orders
* Supervise residents who self-administrator medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
* Report any changes in residents'' physical condition and/or behaviors
* Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Must have a current AZ caregivers certificate and Med Tech certificate. Current CPR/First aid and fingerprint card
* One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Feb. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.