Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading provider of specialty maintenance services and technology solutions.
POSITION TITLE: Site Manager
COMPENSATION: $90K - $100K base salary + bonus + vehicle allowance or company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Rosemount, MN
SUMMARY: Directs and coordinates activities of staff at assigned site to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall responsibility of business and P&L for site.
• Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
• Coordinates activities of departments such as financial planning, operations, manufacturing, engineering, planning, sales and maintenance to effect operational efficiency and economy.
• Analyzes department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating budget.
• Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations required.
• Directs preparation of directives to department administrator outlining policy, program, or operations changes to be implemented.
• Provide leadership for site staff including goal setting, performance reviews, defining functions and accountability to established expectations.
• Manages staff of supervisors to achieve goals and objectives including hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing the work of and performance management including appraising, rewarding and disciplining employees and resolving employee relations in accordance with HR and Operations policies, practices and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Overall P&L responsibility for site.
o Direct - up to 5
o Indirect up to 25
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ten years of experience in industrial services, program or business management or combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor''s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
• Advanced knowledge of safety, engineering and other regulatory issues as they relate to facilities, i.e., OSHA regulations, fire codes, etc..
• Strong financial planning, budgeting and forecasting skills. Knowledge of recognized accounting practice and ability to read financial statements.
• Exceptional Communication skills both verbal and written.
• Performs arithmetic calculations including multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, ratios and percentages.
• Strong user of PC and software applications.
• Report preparation.
• Effective leadership qualities.
• Multi-tasking to process competing demands with multiple deadlines.
• Adaptability to dynamic environment with calmness and good judgment.
• Compile data from multiple sources.
• Proficiency with computers and with Microsoft applications of Word and Excel.
• Research and analyze issues and recommend solutions.
• Sound decision making impacting operations and customers.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Effective Project management skills.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Friday - Apr. 19, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.