Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: An industrial and pipeline maintenance company serving national pipeline companies and energy companies.
POSITION TITLE: Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: $100K - $120K base + bonus + vehicle allowance or company vehicle
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Houston, TX - Travel required
SUMMARY: Operations Management personnel that are highly experienced in operating petroleum refining and/or chemicals processes and equipment. On a daily basis, our Operations Managers work with refinery operations personnel and turnaround professionals to plan and carry out chemical cleaning strategies
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates with or leads a team of RTI employees as they execute clearing and cleaning activities in refineries.
• Creates, reviews and implements MOC-level clearing and cleaning procedures using computer-based document and drawing programs.
• Trains appropriate client personnel on RTI''s cleaning and clearing strategies.
• Follows-up with clients to ensure that we meet or exceed their expectations.
• Conducts business in a safe manner consistent with RTI''s Quality Policy, with an emphasis on a servant''s heart and competitive urgency.
• Builds key relationships with multiple levels of employees at our client companies.
• Participates in sales presentations, lending plant expertise to specific application strategies.
• Controls costs through daily prudent decisions.
• On some occasions will be a Lead Operations Manager, having responsibility for others on the team.
• Provides direction to part-time Operations Technicians.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years of refinery, upgrader, gas plants or chemical plant operations experience; preference is given to those with significant knowledge of crude, coker and FCC units.
• Experience leading teams in refinery, upgrader, gas plants or chemical plants; preference is given to those with supervisory experience and lead turnaround roles.
• Understands complex plant piping circuits
• Ability to plan unit cleanings in a simple yet effective manner
• Ability to clearly and confidently communicate plans to plant personnel at multiple organizational levels
• Diagnose and solve problems during the actual applications
• Lead and build teams of a diverse group of people (RTI, Client, other Contractors) during implementation
• Quickly master software tools such as MS Visio, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
• Perform work safely in all plant settings
• Work as a self-starter and manage projects with minimal management oversight
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Thursday - Feb. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.