Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Territory Sales Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A world leader in the development, engineering, manufacturing, distribution, service and support of fluid handling systems.
POSITION TITLE: Territory Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + commissions + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
SUMMARY: This company is looking for a Territory Manager to join it''s team. The Territory Manager will drive the profitable growth of Reliability Services (including all products and services) within a defined group of customers and/or territory. In this role, the Account Manager will build strong relationships with their account base and position Reliability Services as the Thought Leader in the plant. This leader must drive excellence in defining, promoting and ultimately selling capital projects and daily services while creating actionable growth strategies and long range project opportunities.
This position will work closely with operations to insure successful execution of service related projects throughout the plant. Through cross-functional communication, the position will assist in developing strategic planning, sales and operations planning forecasts and budgets for the define accounts in concert with the extended sales team, Marketing and Operations.
This position is required to survey, analyze, maintain and communicate reports of key market trends and dynamics for assigned served accounts as well as the identification and execution to penetrate additional opportunistic accounts. In addition, this position will work closely with Marketing to provide continuous Voice of the Customer information to insure product and service alignment in accounts.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Capital Project Sales
• Proactively drive capital projects throughout the assigned accounts - in particular oil mist system related implementation, upgrades and retrofits.
• Partner with sales & marketing teams to improve forecasting accuracy, delivery and capacity utilization.
• Support business units in developing annual operating plans and long range plans that support growth and margin goals.
• Work with service team to develop and implement robust aftermarket programs and strategies.
Turnaround / Outage Service Sales
• Position Reliability Services as the thought leader in regards to turnaround and outage related services
• Work closely with Service Specialists to insure defined accounts is aware of Reliability Services capabilities
• Insure Reliability Services has an ongoing approved Master Service Agreement with all defined accounts to insure ability to react and perform services throughout plant. Will work closely with Contract Administration to insure best terms and conditions
Day to Day Equipment and Service Sales
• Develop embedded account program at defined accounts to build day to day equipment and service related funnel
• Work closely with Operations to insure flawless execution of services throughout plant
• Continuously look to expand product range in defined accounts to capture larger share of wallet in plant. Work closely with Marketing to match New Product Development accordingly
• Drive to be an integral part of the defined accounts short term and long term planning process in regards to capital projects and major service related turnarounds and outages
• Prepare, monitor and measure against yearly budget and prior year revenue for both equipment and services throughout accounts. Monitor gross margin capture and assist in driving improvement throughout the year
• Work closely with extended sales team and Marketing to capture and communicate success throughout the defined accounts globally. This will assist in supporting our national and global value proposition to the defined accounts
• Account Managers will be well versed at Value Selling. They will strive to value sell our entire product and service range wherever possible
• Assist in developing and improving Value Selling tools including monetization, literature and website opportunities
• Account Managers will be suburb communicators throughout the defined accounts and within Reliability Services organization
• Assist in coordinating in plant communication opportunities including but not limited to Road Show activities, case story development and daily/quarterly updates to in plant management
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree preferred (not required) in Engineering or other technical degree.
• Affinity for Technology - required
• (5-10) ten years'' experience selling to pulp and paper and/or power industries (maintenance and engineering departments)
• Experience selling to refineries a plus
• (5-10) ten years of professional sales experience in rotating equipment - preferred
• Experience with reliability services, tribology, or machinery lubrication preferred
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Desktop Publishing software
• Strong Presentation Skills
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Jun. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.