Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Security Guard Mon-Fri 4pm-12am
Galleria Woods AL 3850 Galleria Woods Drive Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
We''re looking for a secruity guard who''s dedicated to keeping our residents and associates safe. You''ll patrol the grounds at our community, escort residents and visitors and monitor all those who come and go from the building. This position gives you a chance to make relationships with our residents and staff. You''ll also assist in keeping our community looking it''s best and may be asked to help with maintenance emergencies. It''s your opportunity to help brighten the lives of seniors and ensure they are secure.
* Maintain a secure environment for all residents and associates within building and community grounds
* Greet visitors while monitoring the inside and outside of building
* Lock hallway doors at designated time(s) and check the security of doors regularly throughout the night
* Handle resident questions or inquiries regarding security
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience
* Fire safety and basic CPR/first aid training a plus
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.