Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
RN Visiting Nurse - Home Health
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Nurse (RN) Home Health
Job #: RNVNbhmAL341472
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health RN to provide services in the Birmingham
Join a dynamic and growing team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients. You''ll connect with our senior patients in their homes and build relationships that can greatly enhance their lives while giving you a sense of purpose. You''ll ensure our patients receive optimal care while collaborating with a team of compassionate clinical service providers. This position puts you in a supervisory role over home health aides and LPNs/LVNs. You''ll also help develop a plan of care for each patient.
We offer opportunities to grow your career, including ways to develop your leadership skills, advanced training and the ability to network with other care providers. We always look to promote from within and our home health team is rapidly expanding. This position gives you some scheduling flexibility and reimbursement of travel expenses.
We offer a work/life balance and the potential to grow your career. Come experience the Brookdale difference and find a purpose filled career.
* Evaluate patient and home health environment to determine required services and involve the patient and patient''s family in developing the plan of care
* Develop the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serve as the patient''s advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
* Provide direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN''s/LVN''s & HHA''s)
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Bringing new life to senior living.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Licensed as an registered nurse in the state of practice
* Minimum of one or more years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
* Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver''s license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred but not required
Questions? Please contact Erin Graham at 919-830-0156 or
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Wednesday - Apr. 24, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.