Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW We provide specialized construction and maintenance services to clients in the power, refining, petrochemical and heavy manufacturing industries.
POSITION TITLE: Contracts Manager
COMPENSATION: $110K - $150K base salary
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Hawthorne, CA (open to relocation)
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Advise and consult with project manager on contractual and commercial Issues
• Supervise and monitor the administration of the project
• Ensure proper document control processes on the project.
• Provide for issuance by project manager - accurate and timely contractual correspondence
• Prepare all change orders and claims and ensure all submissions are in accordance with the contract requirements
• Ensure a current log of all issues and change orders is maintained on the project.
• Ensure accurate issue files for all contractual/commercial issues are maintained on the project
• Develop and maintain efficient systems and processes for identifying and capturing any potential commercial issues
• Liaise with legal advisors / corporate counsel when required
• Liaise with technical staff to review commercial/contractual issues
• Perform periodic risk assessments of the project and provide recommendations for any available mitigation measures
• Coordinate the preparation of baseline project schedule, any subsequent major overhauls and added change fragnets
• Supervise the submission of monthly schedule updates to ensure all issues are properly captured and incorporated, where necessary, into the schedule updates.
• Ensure timely submission of pay applications and timely follow up to expedite payments
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of experience minimum as a Contract Manager or similar role.
• Must have industrial construction background
• Experience with change order and claims management is required.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Saturday - Jul. 21, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.