Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Multi-Branch EHS Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Des Moines, WI
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that is experienced and has expertise in access, scaffolding, insulation, fireproofing, surface preparation and coatings.
POSITION TITLE: Multi-Branch EHS Manager
COMPENSATION: competitive salary + vehicle allowance + cell phone + laptop
BENEFITS: Standard benefits package
LOCATION: Des Moines, IA
SUMMARY: The Multi-Branch EHS Manager will work under the supervision of the Director of EHS to provide expertise in the Safety, Health, and Environmental areas in an effort to prevent and mitigate employee injuries and illnesses. Assist branch and field management to promote effective safety programs at their assigned branch(es) and job sites within their region. Ensure the Company remains in compliance with governmental regulations such as OSHA, DOT, MSHA, EPA, and NFPA.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Employee / Supervisor / Temporary Employee Training: Facilitate, document, and ensure all employees, supervisors, and temporary employees receive the company''s required safety training. Conduct safety meetings and training programs for employees.
• Branch, Field and Job Site Inspections & Observations: Perform job hazard analysis to identify hazards within the workplace. Requires the ability to climb scaffold and enter confined spaces on job sites. Coach and guide employees and management regarding safety compliance issues and safe product applications.
• Regulatory Compliance: Assist with the administration of Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations such as OSHA, DOT, MSHA, EPA, and NFPA.
• Customer Interface: Participate in safety initiatives, meetings and program as required by the customer. May provide customer safety training as approved by the Corporate Training Department. Work with job site safety personnel to identify and resolve safety issues.
• Incident / Accident Investigation & Reporting: Investigate incidents involving company property, employees, or temporary employees. Prepare documentation to ensure an adequate investigation and preservation of evidence is completed.
• Medical Interface: Coordinate transportation of injured or ill employees to medical facilities. May work with medical providers and Risk Management Department to ensure the procedure requirements of the return to work program are followed.
• Administrative: Carry out supervisory duties in accordance with safety company policies and collective bargaining agreements. Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements. Manage any authorized safety incentive program at their assigned branch and/or job sites. Administer the emergency response procedures for the branch and/or job site locations. Oversee and approve the purchase of branch and/or job site specific safety equipment for employees.
• Be an active member of at least one safety management trade organization.
• Review new products and services offered by various safety and scaffolding contractors and trade organizations.
• Where applicable, establish working relationship with local labor unions, contractor/customer safety committees.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3 + years of safety management experience.
• Strong leadership abilities to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals.
• Experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on the scaffolding segment. Requires experience in presenting training materials in a group setting.
• Advance knowledge and understanding of current construction and general industry safety regulations and the ability to analyze and interpret this data for the safety of employees, job sites, and the branch.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively train, motivate, and communicate with employees, supervisors and customers.
• Above average computer skills with the ability to proficiently use the Microsoft Office.
• Valid driver''s license and good driving history
• Satisfactory criminal background check.
• Bilingual - preferred
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Tuesday - Aug. 14, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.