Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Development Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that provides piping and pipeline maintenance, integrity and isolation technology and services to oil and gas facility operators and related industries.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
COMPENSATION: - $120-$130K + bonus + mileage reimbursement + credit card
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: The Business Development Manager is the face of the organization, developing existing client relationships and initiating new ones. As a specialty engineering and service provider with industry leading technology, this is an unparalleled opportunity to have a significant and meaningful role in the continued growth of the business.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Source and develop client relationships and referrals
• Develop and execute territory sales and marketing plans
• Promote sales to new and existing clients
• Represent company at trade shows and conferences
• Assess client needs
• Maintain sales and account databases, including AX and Salesforce
• Respond to and prepare proposals, estimates, quotations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• University Degree or Technical trade/college diploma with experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Spanish written and verbal an advantage
• 3-5 year outside sales experience
• Understanding of Pipeline market, onshore and offshore, in US
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Nov. 20, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.