Brookdale Univ Pk IL/AL/MC(AL) 400 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL34173
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Schedule maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment
* Respond to maintenance requests by residents, including repairing plumbing, electrical, heating, painting and replacing light bulbs
* Supervise maintenance staff
* Make repairs, and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner including painting and cleaning carpets
* Ensure walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* One year of maintenance experience
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.