COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leader in the manufacturing, development, and engineering/reengineering of personal protective safety products
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
COMPENSATION: competitive salary, bonus & vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Louisiana (can be based anywhere from Lake Charles to New Orleans - will be covering the Louisiana gulf coast - home office based)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Director of Business Development and Marketing
SUMMARY: The Business Development Manager will be a qualified and ambitious individual to act as a single point of contact for industrial contractor home offices that may cross multiple regions. The Business Development Manager will be instrumental in negotiating local and regional contracts, increasing the company market share with customers, grow industrial contractor account customer base and revenue as well as facilitate regional account customer business within our branch network.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain and develop relationships with industrial contractor home offices key personnel
• Prospect and qualify new regional accounts for existing key or branch accounts, dormant or non-customer accounts, including competitor accounts.
• Responsible for attending superintendent and project manager meetings and obtain company project lists.
• Support the overall efforts of and closely partner with branch representatives, local sales representatives and Regional Area Managers to assist driving revenue from industrial contract customers
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 + years industrial sales experience
• Proven track record and contacts
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at firstname.lastname@example.org.