Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Fort Smith, AR
Full-Time (Monday-Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm)
Brookdale Fort Smith 5501 Duncan Road Fort Smith, AR 72903
Job #: BSL000168232a
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Clean, polish and sanitize gathering and public spaces, including lobbies, dining rooms, restrooms, etc. to present the community in a positive and impressive manner for our residents and guests
* Visit residents'' apartments on a weekly basis to perform basic cleaning of bathrooms, living areas and kitchenettes while respecting resident privacy
* Interact with residents and guests in a friendly and courteous manner, providing assistance and directions as requested
* Submit maintenance work orders to the maintenance team as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Jul. 19, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.