Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Environmental Services Branch Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Customer Service and Call Center
COMPANY OVERVIEW: An environmental services contractor that provides emergency spill response, environmental remediation, hazardous waste disposal, and industrial cleaning services.
POSITION TITLE: Environmental Services Branch Manager
COMPENSATION: - $60-$90k base salary + bonus + company vehicle OR allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Savannah, GA
SUMMARY: The Environmental Services Branch Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of a field service business unit. The ESBM is responsible for P&L management, personnel management, health & safety/compliance management and business development.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the business function according to budget. Must manage expense, labor utilization, equipment expense, etc.
• Hire and train quality personnel for the benefit of the business unit and the Company. Provide ongoing management oversight in personnel reviews, disciplinary actions, separations, etc.
• Ensure that all employees maintain a safe workplace by following all health & safety procedures and protocols. Work closely with Corporate H&S in ongoing health & safety programs and incident investigations as well as promoting a culture of safe work practices within the business unit
• Ensure that all equipment meets compliance standards related to DOT, maintenance, and safety
• Review drivers'' logs, trip and dispatch, etc. to ensure compliance
• Strive to meet and exceed the budgeted revenue goals by developing customer relationships, assuring customer satisfaction with project follow up and developing strategies with Sales division
• Develop service center quotes and provide oversight and review for all quotes generated within the business unit
• Partner with the Estimating division to ensure that project scopes have integrity, customer quotations are accurate and returned in a timely manner and that job margins are in line with quoted margins
• Lead by example and instill an attitude of teamwork and cooperation throughout the Service Center. Take advantage of all your experienced resources around you to assure quality of customer service and a safe working environment
• Initiate or participate in daily/weekly safety meetings to enforce the expectation that employees will adhere to job specific and Company safety policies
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma required
• Able to speak in front of a crowd, produce and understand training materials and evaluate how well employees have learned
• Minimum of six years of environmental industry experience required
• Minimum of a two year degree in the trades, business, or environmental fields preferred
• One year of management experience and at least two years of business development or customer service experience preferred
• Valid driver''s license and a clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the DOT regulations, health and safety protocols, and state/local or federal regulations as they pertain to this function
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and must be able to use/learn the software programs required by the Service Center
• Able to work varied hours to support the work schedule and/or the emergency response business
• Willing to travel on short notice for extended periods of time and must be available when called on for assignment
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus Plan
Thursday - Oct. 17, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.