Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company involved with the engineering and construction of refractories, insulation, and scaffolding within the industrial sector and facilities maintenance and management within the commercial sector.
POSITION TITLE: Construction Supervisor
COMPENSATION: Base - Hourly Rate $ 27.00-$32.00) + overtime +benefits + bonus potential.
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Golden Triangle - TX
Responsible for the performance of work, day to day conduct of the company''s relationship with customer operating personnel on the work site, and direct supervision of work crews on the project.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performance of on-site refractory, insulation and scaffold construction repair and modification jobs for customers.
• Work under direction from a Construction Superintendent or Construction Manager
• Develop a work schedule for the performance of each construction job
• Obtain necessary materials and equipment to perform the job from company inventory and supplies (or from outside suppliers) as specified in the engineering plans for the project.
• Supervises projects and oversees performance against schedule and estimate.
• Calls any deviations from plan to the attention of customer and/or higher level management.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years of construction experience is preferred
• Applicants must have a strong work ethic allowing for long hours at industrial construction sites
• Applicants must be willing to travel as required
• Ability to self-structure (independence is key to this job, and therefore organization, strong time management and multi-tasking is required)
• Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Excel Database software and MS Word software.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search.
For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Wednesday - Nov. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.