Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Registered Nurse RN
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Nurse, RN (3p-11p)
Galleria Woods AL 3850 Galleria Woods Drive Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
As a nurse at our senior living community you''ll ensure our residents receive the best possible care by coordinating with physicians and other healthcare personnel. This position gives you the opportunity to bond with seniors who will put their trust in you. It''s a chance to make deep connections while utilzing your nursing skills. You''ll get to know our entire population as you make the rounds and administer prescribed medications and treatments. We offer a family-friendly schedule, opportunities for advancement and a supportive work environment. Forget the 12-hour shifts and rapid hospital pace. Make the change.
* Implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physician and resource health care personnel
* Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in applying nursing knowledge
* Document all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans and observations
* Maintain a working knowledge of facility infection control procedures
* Provide functional direction and assistance to LPN''s and CNA''s, and complete new staff orientation as assigned
* Make rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school
* Current registered nurse in the state of practice
* One year nursing experience, including long-term care experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.