Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Regional Sales Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
East Coast, None
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provides customers with effective, efficient, ecological solutions to all their liquid & solid temporary storage, pumping and filtration needs. Offering one of the broadest ranges of containment equipment in the industry accompanied with an assortment of pumps, filtration units and waste hauling services.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: $100K-$110K base salary + 25% bonus potential + company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Eastern USA - near major airport
can be located near any major city within the Region - Philadelphia, Chicago, Memphis
SUMMARY: The primary focus of this position is to lead and develop strong outside sales team - driving exceptional customer experience and achieve revenue goals for a specific region. Coach, lead, and measure sales representatives with respect to goals, metrics, performance and sales skills and techniques.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and drive key performance metrics to achieve region revenue goals. Develop operating rhythm to provide transparency and accountability.
• Provide field-based sales leadership of outside sales representatives. Ensure effective account strategies, territory planning, selling techniques, product knowledge, etc.
• Hire, train, coach, mentor, and motivate - provide on-going feedback and support to improve performance
• Train new and existing sales representatives
• Hold sales representatives accountable to established revenue goals
• Ensure territories are appropriately divided
• Drive user adoption of salesforce.com
• Participate in customer meetings and presentations when needed.
• Lead regular sales meetings to stay abreast of market conditions and sales activity. Ensure strong communication between sales team and branch operations to ensure availability of fleet.
• Provide strategic input for forecasting revenue for branches and region.
• Demonstrate and model strong selling techniques and service expectations
• Recruit, interview, select and hire outside sales representatives
• Coordinate with division and service center resources to ensure territory assessment and market coverage.
• Extensive travel 90%-3-4 days a week and 3 weeks a month.
• Overnight travel of up to 50% required.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• For external candidates: minimum requirement of 5 years of outside sales experience with at least 1 year of sales management experience overseeing direct reports
• For internal candidates: minimum requirement of 3 years of outside sales experience with at least 6 months company specific sales experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the petrochemical industry, additional upstream and midstream experience preferred
• Demonstrated success giving customer sales presentations
• Bachelor''s degree preferred
• Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
• Ability to multi-task with high degree of attention to detail
• Communicate clearly: both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills
• Valid driver''s license
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Kristine Forrester at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Thursday - Oct. 17, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.