Galleria Woods AL 3850 Galleria Woods Drive Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
Job #: BSL311778
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for an admission by visiting the prospect''s home, health care providers, or other location to conduct initial assessments
* Maintain and/or improve the occupancy level of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans
* Manage the sales/admission process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, referral sources and/or advisors in the decision making process
* Respond promptly to every telephone call, internet, or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents and families
* Partner with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current LPN or RN license, or Bachelor''s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
* Two to five years of experience working with seniors in a health care environment is required
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have desire and ability to with the Senior Population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.