Required skills and qualifications:
* Two years of prior supervisory or management experience
* Current state Licensed Practical Nurse licensure preferred, but not required
* Strong organizational and documentation skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite to include Word and Outlook required
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.