Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: The company is a renowned provider of steel tanks, storage containers, filtration units and more. We share a vision to be the company of choice for employees, customers and shareholders. We pay and promote our employees based on ability, not seniority. We exceed customer expectations through service, satisfaction and retention. We lead the industry and create shareholder value every day.
POSITION TITLE: BRANCH MANAGER
COMPENSATION: $70,000-$90,000 +bonus + tools for success
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Wichita, KS
SUMMARY: Branch Managers oversee portable storage solutions for businesses, home owners, retail stores, and even government institutions in their local area. As the Branch Manager, you''ll have full responsibility for the operations, sales and revenue for your branch. Our Branch Managers love working at Mobile Mini because you never experience the same day twice. There are changes and challenges each day that help you to learn and excel, preparing you for advancement! This isn''t a ‚ÄúManager in title-only‚ÄĚ job; this really is the leadership opportunity you''ve been searching for.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Primary Responsibilities as the Branch Manager:
• Operations: Oversee dispatch operations, sales operations and safety regulations at your branch.
• Leadership: Recruit, manage and maintain personnel in order to develop your team for next level opportunities and ensure high performance at the branches.
• Revenue, profitability and margin growth: Develop plans to drive revenue growth, probability and customer relationships while maintaining a good culture of safety to meet or exceed P&L planning.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• 3 years of management experience including managing P&L and proven track record of profitability and continuous improvement - or - experience developing and administering a balanced financial plan while overseeing a military operation
• We know Veterans often have amazing management skills. Military leadership experience counts for management experience here!
• Bachelor''s degree OR 5 years of operations management experience in leasing, industrial, construction or related industry
• Sound business acumen with demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to make quick business decisions
• Intermediate knowledge in MS Office Suite, including Excel
• Strong analytical skills, organization and accuracy with the ability to multi-task while remaining organized
• Ability to communicate clearly: verbal and written
• Valid driver''s license
• Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and state specific safety regulations preferred
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Kristine Forrester at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Monday - Mar. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.