Brighton Rehabilitation is pleased to announce an opportunity for a Physical Therapist to join our team. At Brighton Rehabilitation you are supported by leadership that believes every day you come to work means something. Something real. Something great. Something life changing. Brighton is a leader in providing therapy services across the Western United States.
- A highly competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 21 days of PTO accrual with rollover
- Life Insurance
- $1,000 in Continuing Education Allowance per year
- Flex Spending
- Great opportunities for growth
- And More‚Ä¶.
About the Position:
As a PT staff member you will provide quality Physical Therapy services in an inpatient setting to patients and contract facilities to include assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, provision of education, documentation, and patient/family communication for the purpose of assisting the patients achieve optimal functional level and quality of life in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation setting. This position reports directly to the Director of Rehabilitation.
- Timely response to requests for service.
- Participate in screening individuals in compliance with Brighton policy and procedure.
- Ensure plan of treatment is initiated by attending physician, and is developed in consultation with nursing.
- Evaluate patients to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and development of appropriate goals.
- Maintain documentation according to Brighton''s policy and procedure for content and timeliness.
- Respond pro-actively to the needs of the assigned facilities/entities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program, New Grads Welcome!
- Must hold current state licensure or be eligible for licensure in Physical Therapy
- Must have a current APTA certification in Physical Therapy
We invite you to become a valued member of our team at Brighton where our patients and employees are our biggest asset! If you have a passion for geriatric rehab and take pride in providing outstanding patient care, then please apply!