Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Driver First Shift
Brookdale Quincy Bay 99 Brackett Street Quincy, MA 02169
Job #: BSL7249472
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation service for our residents to on-and-off-campus appointments, errands and community activities
* Assist residents in and out of the vehicle, utilizing the wheelchair lift/stairs as needed; opens, closes and loads/unloads walkers and wheelchairs
* Ensure resident safety and satisfaction are priorities, and account for presence of all residents when leaving or returning to community
* Keep the community vehicle clean and properly maintained, including fueled at all times
* Prepare the bus for operation and coordinate necessary vehicle maintenance
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid state Driver''s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
* One year of related transportation experience preferred, including experience in a long-term care setting
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jul. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.