Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
End User Support Specialist
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: EUSSCOmkeWI43827
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Provides first level of support to Brookdale associates who are having system and procedural issues. Key responsibilities include call handling, call tracking, problem diagnosis, end user education, resolution & escalation. Also, includes working with other Brookdale teams to understand specific applications and systems.
* Provide phone support in a high volume, fast paced environment, including documenting all customer requests for resolution or information within a service management system. Meet or exceed standards for resolution and call responsiveness
* Adapt to process and procedure changes to promote a world class support organization
* Isolate the incident, determine cause and take action steps necessary to resolve the issue and verifies resolution with associate
* Work directly with other teams to understand end user needs for applications and systems
* Provide escalation support and coaching to other End User Support associates
* Identify and communicate common end user support topics. Work with other Brookdale teams to identify and implement resolution
* Perform project work, as assigned, related to hardware and software rollouts
* Stay informed about specific application and system changes that are being made at Brookdale by working with appropriate application and technology teams
* Route accurate and detailed descriptions of unresolved problems to the appropriate support personnel
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all associates, vendors, customers and management
* May be called upon to travel for support and project work as needed
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate Degree or higher preferred
* Three to five years related customer service experience required, phone support is desired
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jan. 22, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.