Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Activity Assistant First Shift
Brookdale Anderson 311 Simpson Road Anderson, SC 29621
Job #: BSL7249466
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist activities coordinator with developing and implementing recreational programs
* Provide hands-on involvement in programs during the residents'' scheduled times
* Assist in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
* Support the activities coordinator in exploring opportunities for resident socialization and engagement
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Two years of related experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Jan. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.