Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Office Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Business Office Manager First Shift
Brookdale Bristol One Liberty Place Bristol, VA 24201
Job #: BSL7247418
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directly manage and supervise the community''s business office, and oversee day-to-day operations
* Coordinate and oversee all human resources, payroll, billing and operational processes within the department
* Monitor efficiency levels and financial resource utilization within the business unit
* Evaluate office production, revise procedures and create new forms to improve work flow efficiency
* Account for administrative budget and provide reports to management as needed
* Review weekly payroll report and address associate payroll concerns
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree preferred
* One year of office experience, including some managerial experience
* Exceptional organizational, time management, and basic mathematic skills
* Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.