Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field required
* At least five years of experience in Operations, Marketing, Financial Planning and Human Resources in a management role
* NHA license and Rhode Island Assisted Living license preferred
* Willingness to travel and must possess a valid driver''s license
* High degree of accuracy in all assignments, ability to work independently and manage time effectively
* High degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to motivate
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.