Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Director of Projects
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A full service industrial contractor.
POSITION TITLE: Director of Projects
COMPENSATION: $150K-$170K Base + bonus + company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX (Travel 25%)
SUMMARY: Oversee the overall operations and business development efforts for the company.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sales/Operations of Turnarounds, Large Capital and Small Capital Construction Projects, and Maintenance for the following industries: Chemical/Petro-Chemical, Gas Processing, Power Generation, Refining, Tank Terminals, Pulp and Paper
• Oversee project managers on construction, maintenance, and turnaround projects
• Establish and maintain client relations
• Track job costs, update progress and ensure labor efficiency
• Budget / forecasting and financial reporting
• Produce estimate proposals for submission to client
• Subcontractor selection
• Manage employees, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure quality control, safety, and overall successful project execution. Responsible for overall project execution, including developing/updating/monitoring project schedules, work assignments, budgets, and manpower expenditures
• Compiling and evaluating scope of work for bid packages, including all subcontractor bid packages
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills
• Operations Management
• Sound knowledge of human relations management
• Knowledge of financial and business management with a proven track record of results
• Strategic Planning
• Ability to motivate others
• Financial Management
• Project Coordination
• Risk Management
• Recruiting and Talent Management
• Business Development/Marketing
• Customer Service
• Process Improvement
• Highly Analytical
• P&L Accountability
• Staff Development
• Attention to Detail
• Performance Benchmarking
• Effective Management and Leadership Ability
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 7 -10 years related experience in business development and operations for large scale construction, engineering or design services in the heavy electrical construction & maintenance
• Bachelor''s degree in business, engineering or a related field from an accredited institution
• Excellent verbal, written and computer skills required
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Wednesday - Apr. 24, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.