Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: TLCCOmkeWI34945
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Legal clerk will be responsible for assisting the Legal Operations group with special projects, licensure and other day-to-day support for the Legal Department.
* Assist with Survey Management duties, including, but not limited to: (1) entering survey data, deficiencies, plans of corrections, and other corresponding information into Survey Management System; (2) scanning, electronically storing, and organizing health survey reports; (3) creating survey and deficiency reports, as requested, including providing copies of surveys if applicable; and (4) documenting fines, penalties and moratoriums imposed upon communities and secure/process payment where applicable
* May assist with completion, review and follow up of license and/or permit applications. This includes reviewing applications, obtaining any documentation from the community, reviewing the application for completeness, obtaining licensure fees, and submitting the application to the licensing agency
* Provide general legal support such as conducting statutory and regulatory research, reviewing documents, updating contracts, and correspondence, as needed
* Assist attorneys with various tasks
Required skills and qualifications:
* Enrolled college student
* Interest in healthcare or legal fields preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Feb. 19, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.