Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Legal Administrative Assistant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: LAACOmkeWI170368a
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Assists the Litigation and Claims Department with various tasks including setting up new files, coping, filing, entering invoices and maintaining spreadsheets.
* Handling, coding and entering defense counsel invoices
* Copying medical records and sending files to defense counsel
* Gathering additional information regarding new claims and litigation
* Assisting with setting up new files
* Making travel arrangements
* Coordinate conference calls
* Prepare and maintain excel spreadsheets and reports
* Filing correspondence and maintaining litigation files
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment and the achievement of safe working conditions
* Adhere to all policies and procedures of Brookdale
Required skills and qualifications:
* Two to four years of experience as a legal assistant or assistant preferred
* Bachelor''s degree preferred
* Has working knowledge of Word and Excel
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - May. 22, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.