Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Human Resources Business Partner
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Deer Park, TX
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Leading provider of industrial and environmental services.
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Business Partner
COMPENSATION: $70k - $90k base salary
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Deer Park, TX
SUMMARY: This position will support Human Resource plans and strategies involving employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, legal compliance and training for the achievement of the overall business objectives.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an adviser to the management teams regarding organizational and management issues as well as to the employee population on Human Resource topics/issues.
• Initiate and rewrite job descriptions as necessary; conduct salary surveys as necessary and develop merit pool (salary budget); analyze compensation; monitor performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
• Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures; and perform annual re-evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
• Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conduct employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit
• Work with management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
• Oversee administration of government mandated initiatives; file EEO- I annually; maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Manage Worker''s Compensation Claim process and procedure; file claims as they occur, maintain record of all claims, report claims data monthly/annually to Safety/Compliance Manager for OSHA reporting.
• Manage P&C as well as Executive Risk insurance to include application and renewal process, policy period maintenance/claims and audit process after close of each policy period.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of 5 years'' experience in same or similar role required
Professional in Human Resources-PHR or SHRM-CP required
SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
Ability to effectively communicate with internal/external customers.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Must have basic mathematical skills necessary to perform general business functions.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Bachelor''s degree in Business required.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Toni Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k)
Tuesday - Jul. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.