111 Westwood Place Suite 200
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Sources, interviews, and screens applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promotes career opportunities within the organization. Works closely with community or agency, regional and/or corporate associates and hiring managers.
1. Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Advises managers and associates on recruiting policies and procedures.
2. Contacts applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection. Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Informs potential applicants about operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organization.
3. Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and associate referrals, as needed.
4. Maintains the applicant tracking system with recruiting and candidate contact history.
5. Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
6. Arranges for interviews and provides travel arrangements as necessary.
7. Communicates and negotiates offers of employment with candidates.
8. Evaluates recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revisions as needed.
9. May arrange and/or attend job fairs.
10. Assist with the development of assigned territory recruitment strategy, including influencing hiring leaders regarding appropriately hiring practices.
11. May assist leaders with special projects and make recommendations to established processes.
12. Use available analytics to inform and influence decision making.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field required.
* Minimum three years direct experience in a recruiting/HR related function required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays