Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Manager of Human Resources - Healthcare
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Fort Myers, FL
Full Time Manager of Human Resources - Healthcare
Fort Myers, FL
Job #: HRMHHfmFL7247911
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Human Resources Manager to provide services in the Fort Myers area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide interpretation and guidance to management and associates on HR policies, procedures, practices and related documentation
* Advise management regarding hiring decisions, equal employment opportunity, employee relations, compensation, benefits, OSHA and health/safety issues
* Manage recruitment activities for assigned community(s), including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and orienting new employees
* Handle inquiries and complaints at the community. Investigates, oversees, and resolves or refers complex associate issues to the corporate office, in accordance with company policies
* Serve as primary contact with payroll in investigating and resolving pay issues and in interpreting corporate payroll policies
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field from a four-year college
* HR experience in a Healthcare setting preferred
* Four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jul. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.