Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: RCCObreTN471200
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Provides support to BHS, leadership, corporate recruiters, and field support teams during all employee hiring processes to include on-boarding, creating and sending offer letters, conducting background screenings and a variety of other duties as assigned. Processes and posts job requests for all open community, BHS, leadership, and corporate recruiter positions.
* Provide all on-boarding documents to candidates and assure accuracy and completion
* Initiate and track the on-boarding process for new hires from start to finish; this includes, but is not limited to, entering applicant''s information into tracking applications, creating offer letters, initiating reference assessments, initiating and reviewing background and drug screenings, tracking the status of each applicant daily, and communicating with recruiters and field support teams, as needed throughout the process
* Process and track current associate transfers, promotions and status changes
* Maintain applicant files, records, statistics and recruiting systems
* Complete new hire orientation for new associates in other departments, as needed
* Develop and maintain applicant flow for positions at all levels within the company and communities
* Process and post daily community and recruiter postings within 24 hours of requests
* Serve as a resource to communities and recruiters for postings and processing inquiries
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field required
* Minimum two to three years related experience in recruiting and/or human resources required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience in data entry, customer service, and drafting/editing letters preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of HRIS systems including PeopleSoft and StaffingSoft preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Jul. 17, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.