Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Lead Payroll Coordinator
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: LPCCOmkeWI47180
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Serves as liaison between payroll supervisor and coordinators. Assists payroll manager with special projects or report requests.
* Provide ongoing direction, guidance, feedback, and assistance to payroll coordinators
* Serve as the primary contact for payroll associates and field staff in responding to inquiries and in resolving escalated field issues
* Provide support and individualized training to payroll associates and field staff on payroll systems and procedures. Develop and maintain updated training reference materials
* Maintain payroll schedules, ensuring adequate daily coverage. Manage assigned coordinator workload to ensure deadlines are met
* Perform pay period audit of selected criterion to ensure accurateness and thoroughness of hours in time and attendance system. Follow up with community operations as necessary. Review system calculated wages, taxes, and deductions, as necessary, for correctness each pay period
* Enter current and/or prior pay period adjustments, bonuses, PTO requests for salaried associates, short-term disability payments or other manual adjustments in HR/Payroll system. Process manual checks in accordance with company policies and approve manual checks for respective team
* Process and enter garnishment orders in HR/Payroll system
* Assist in the completion and submission of wage verifications. Assist in processing and entering direct deposit information
* Develop, modify and run HR/Payroll system queries or interfaces and verify accuracy and integrity of data prior to distribution
* Assist management in identifying workflow process and procedure improvements, recommending changes as needed. Assist management in identifying training needs of staff and provide feedback to manager for use in completing performance evaluations
* Coach and mentor team members to ensure excellent customer service standards are followed and provided to internal and external customers. Assist in facilitating the customer service recognition program
* Monitor and report on phone system to ensure adequate associate coverage for internal and external customer phone lines
* Work with Internal Audit to ensure all payroll controls are being properly followed and met
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Three to five years related high volume payroll experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* PeopleSoft experience preferred but not required
* Working knowledge of Web-based applications, Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel and Word
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jul. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.