Brookdale Parkplace 111 Emerson St Denver, CO 80218
Job #: HRDWdenCO461009
Brookdale Parkplace is among Denver''s premier senior living communities with 18 stories of apartment homes, featuring the amenities of a fine resort hotel.
We offer more than a great location and a spectacular view of the Denver skyline. Our community provides the lifestyle options of independent living, assisted living and memory care to seniors and their families from all around the greater central Colorado area.
Human Resource Director / Director of Financial Services. This positions is responsible for HR: recruiting, hiring, training, retention, payroll, benefits and DFS: A/R, A/P, Resident Accounts, Collections, reconciles monthly financial statements. Some weekends, evenings, and holidays required.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide general guidance and interpretation to associates and managers on company human resources policies, procedures and practices
* Advise management regarding hiring decisions, equal employment opportunity, employee relations, compensation, benefits, OSHA and health/safety issues
* Manage recruitment activities for assigned community(s), including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and orienting new employees
* Investigate, oversee, and resolve or refer complex associate issues to the corporate office, in accordance with company policies
* Serve as primary contact with payroll in investigating and resolving pay issues and in interpreting corporate payroll policies
* Maintain employee relations records and prepares statistical reports concerning staffing and employee relations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field from a four-year college
* Three years of related experience and/or training
* Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) is preferred; or desire/willingness to acquire
* Strong computer skills and experience in working with spreadsheets and databases
* Flexibility with schedule
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.