Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Director of Benefits
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: DOBCObreTN46763
. Bringing new life to senior living.
In support of the HR strategy, responsible for the design, implementation, and communication of the Brookdale Benefits strategy. Establish an enterprise philosophy and approach that holistically evaluates, assesses and establishes externally competitive benefits programs to attract and retain Brookdale associates. Ensure enterprise governance and compliance with local, state, and federal statues and laws.
* Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of our benefits programs
* Partner with business leaders and department heads to leverage benefits programs to meet company objectives
* Analyze current rewards programs to ensure they align with business strategy and continually evaluate the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of our benefits plans, including self-insured medical plan
* Demonstrate superior understanding of market dynamics, competitor benefits plan design, best practices and industry trends
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related field; Master''s degree preferred
* Seven years of related experience and a minimum of four years leading the benefits functions
* Exceptional analysis and communication skills
* Superior understanding of the components of benefits programs as well as the proven ability to design and implement large scale initiatives within a collaborative environment
* Demonstrated ability to impact and influence others at all levels in the organization and maintain effective relationships with external partners
* Experience in multi-unit and geographically dispersed environment
* Embraces change; highly adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities
* Professional HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, CCP, CBP) preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Apr. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.