Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Home Health Aide
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time, Part Time Home Health Aide First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Evansville 6521 Greendale Dr Evansville, IN 47711-1740
Job #: BSL71281b
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents and assist in meeting individual needs
* Assist residents with the daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals while encouraging resident independence
* Provide emotional and psychological support to the resident and other members of the household
* Report any changes in the resident''s mental or physical condition to supervisor in a timely manner
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of recent caregiving experience
* Must be on the State Registry for Home Health Aides to be considered
* Current CPR and first aid certifications preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.