Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of accredited seminary or school of theology (BD, M.Div. or equivalent theological degree), licensed ordained minister or equivalent experience
* Experience working with death and dying, individuals/family/caregiver
* Hospice experience preferred
* Ability to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs and values
* Knowledge of and commitment to hospice philosophy of care; hospice experience preferred
Questions? Please contact Donna Winterhaler at email@example.com or 615-339-3621.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.