Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Medicare/Medicaid billing Specialist
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Medicare/Medicaid billing Specialist First Shift
Brookdale Rosehill 12802 Johnson Drive Shawnee, KS 66216
Job #: BSL7249139
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist with the day-to-day accounting functions of the community in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles
* Verify and process invoices in a timely manner
* Monitor and collect accounts receivables, including resident rent checks
* Perform payroll data entry, including maintenance of employee records, time cards, miscellaneous deductions, etc.
* Assist in preparing financial statements including balance sheets, income and expense reports, etc., as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* One year of bookkeeping or entry level accounting required
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Prefer experience in Medicare, Managed Care and Medicaid billing
* Knowledge of PCC is a plus
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jun. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.