Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Accounts Receivable Analyst
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: ARACOmkeWI471052
Bringing new life to senior living.
Using established guidelines, tracks resident data, processes charges, prepares statements, reconciles resident accounts, and responds to written and verbal communications from residents and field personnel. Ensures that all accounts are properly credited and payments are reported accurately.
* Maintain resident database for tracking payments
* Review payments for accuracy; correspond with vendors, communities, residents, and field personnel when necessary to correct or modify payments received
* Code payments with correct general ledger codes to ensure proper entry into computer
* Batch process pre-coded payments by adding checks together, entering into computer and running related reports. Balance to ensure accuracy of posting. Update the balanced postings to the general ledger
* Process manual checks as needed
* Reconcile resident accounts and track deposits for potential residents
* Research, communicate and respond to inquiries from residents, family members and field staff
* Produce reports for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end processing to ensure an accurate accounting of all payments received at month-end, and balance reports with the corresponding general ledger accounts
* Handle NSF checks and charge backs
* May be responsible for dealing with county, state and Medicaid billing and payments
* Assist with filing and other clerical duties as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* One to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* General accounting experience required
* Must have good customer service skills
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Apr. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.