Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
A/R Collections Specialist
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Accounting Assistant
Brookdale Imperial Plaza 1717 Bellevue Ave Richmond , VA 23227
Job #: BSL471008
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist with the day-to-day accounting functions of the community in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles
* Verify and process invoices in a timely manner
* Monitor and collect accounts receivables, including resident rent checks
* Perform payroll data entry, including maintenance of employee records, time cards, miscellaneous deductions, etc.
* Assist in preparing financial statements including balance sheets, income and expense reports, etc., as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Five+ years of bookkeeping or entry level accounting required
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.