Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Owner Relations
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: MFPAbreTN47561
. Bringing new life to senior living.
The Manager position is a key role within the Owner Relations Financial Planning & Analysis group which partners with divisional and other corporate leaders to execute on critical operational strategies. This role will take a lead in analysis of portfolio-wide trends, support operations and owner groups with accurate data and reports, and develop various initiatives to improve the efficiency of the FP&A function. Through excellent financial acumen, partnership with corporate leadership and teams, and strong interpersonal skills this role is a key contributor to the success of the Owner Relations operational results.
* Manage a group of analysts supporting operations and ownership groups
* Act as main point of contact for various owner groups
* Provide value-added analytical support to operations team to drive performance
* Create and maintain existing reports used by various accounting, finance and operations associates
* Contribute to the annual budget cycle and assisting in the tracking of achievement towards established budget goals
* Prepare quarterly forecasts and driving strategic financial decisions for maintaining progress toward targets
* Perform month-end reporting/presentations of financial results to internal management and owner groups on a routine and ad hoc basis
* Assist with financial training to various levels of management within the company
* Complete ad hoc requests for financial data to all functional areas within the company
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree (B.A.) from Four-year college or university preferred
* Five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* CPA or CFA preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Jun. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.