Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Senior Financial Analyst
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: SFACObreTN47504
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Coordinates the due diligence process for the various financing arrangements. Serves as the liaison between Brookdale, the lender and the attorneys. Focuses on the business items required by the lenders. Supervises the finance assistants with the appraisal, engineering and environmental firms as well as dealing with other questions/issues that arise. Other responsibilities include forming, monitoring and dissolving joint venture with third parties; gathering due diligence material, scheduling capital contributions and calculating lease and management fees will be required.
* Draft various legal documents for review by legal counsel
* Determine creative solutions to issues/concerns that occur throughout the due diligence process
* Facilitate efficient process with various lenders
* Monitor draw request process with various lenders
* Assure that company is adhering to all debt covenants with lenders
* Assist in forming, monitoring and dissolving various joint ventures
* Assist in other special projects pertinent to the finance department
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university is required
* Three to five years of experience of accounting of accounting/finance is required
* Individual should possess advanced skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs, preferably in Microsoft Word/Excel
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Thursday - Jun. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.