Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Customer Services Rep - Healthcare
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Customer Service and Call Center
Full Time Customer Services Rep - Healthcare
Job #: CSRHHdeFL7247297
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Customer Services Representative to provide services in the Destin area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Schedule appointments, provide information to callers, document meeting minutes, and perform various administrative functions
* Answer telephone and provide information to callers or route calls to appropriate associate
* Route incoming and outgoing mail; use courier, U.S. mail, overnight mail, e-mail or facsimile machines to send documents as directed
* Order office supplies and forms for associates and communities
* Assist in obtaining and/or completing new hire documentation for new associates
* Assist in the preparation and coding of invoices for payment
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Front Office Healthcare experience preferred
* HR experience preferred
* One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Basic typing and Microsoft Windows experience
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Apr. 19, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.