Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Assistant Marketing Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
The Bradford Group
Maximizing profitable contribution to the Bradford Coins Division P&L through the use of sophisticated segmentation and selection techniques in mailing product offers to the company''s housefile, as well as to outside lists and cooperative databases. This involves using strategic and tactical tools to determine appropriate products to mail; intelligent analysis of customer segments'' likely responses to an offer; diligent and detailed entry of the offer into the systems; management of inventory to ensure that sufficient stock will be available to meet demand; and constant liaison with other members of the immediate and wider marketing teams. Train junior level marketing team members to ensure effective and efficient processes. Several weekly meetings on different topics, plus ad hoc reporting.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Advertising and Marketing
• Identify marketing opportunities and create optimal marketing plans for both new client acquisition and housefile. This includes numerical analysis of past campaigns and projecting the profit potential of each marketing effort.
• Oversee design and copywriting for advertising materials and product editorial content, including fact-checking and proofreading.
• Collaborate with marketing support groups (product development, advertising design, production, sourcing, licensing, print production, customer service) in bringing product from concept to market and then overseeing
overall customer experience & satisfaction.
• Create a case, for marketing new products, to justify new product development and advertising expenditure.
• Manage & analyze recurring reports for the team at a program level.
• Support division in exploring new avenues for business growth as requested/assigned including presentations, reports.
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
• BA/BS degree
• 2-5 years experience in direct marketing including internships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Attention to detail
• Business acumen
• Strong analytical ability and inquisitive nature
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Entrepreneurial personality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
The Bradford Group
is a world leader in direct to consumer marketing and provider of gifts, collectibles, home d√©cor, and jewelry. Founded in 1973, we have an unyielding commitment to product quality and exceptional customer service which has helped us become one of the premier direct marketing companies in today''s international economy.
Our company is wholly owned by our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
We also offer:
A Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thursday - Jul. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.