Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a dynamic Medical Biller to our Corporate Team in West Palm Beach.
As our Junior Corporate Biller you will be responsible for the overall billing for the Company agencies. You will follow up on all outstanding claims and aging reports and support the Agency''s philosophy and standards of care, services, and activities. If youhave a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Candidate have at least two (2) years of work experience in Healthcare
3. Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
4. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
5. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
6. Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.