Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Scheduler First Shift
Brookdale Willowbrook Place 7450 Willowchase Blvd Houston, TX 77070
Job #: BSL71679
Bringing new life to senior living
Ensures community is adequately staffed in order to meet resident''s care and service needs and in accordance with the company standards and guidelines.
* Coordinates resident services and/or associate schedules. Responsible for filling all open shifts by contacting back up associates according to established protocol.
* Ensures that community and corporate policies are disseminated and followed by all care associates.
* Provides services as needed and within professional and state guidelines.
* Coordinates alternative resources for associates and families.
* Ensures adequate staffing coverage for the provision of services on a day-to-day basis.
* Reports all accidents and/or incidents to the Director or designee immediately.
* Completes data entry and administrative reporting as necessary.
* Assists the Director or designee in the recruiting, hiring, orientation and training of new associates.
* Completes other duties as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Certified Nursing Certificate is required
* One year of experience working with older adults or in a related healthcare setting preferred
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 18, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.