Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Office Coordinator
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Business Office Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale Lisle IL/AL (IL) 1700 Robin Lane Lisle, IL 60532
Job #: BSL7249117
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Perform administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and human resources related duties
* Assist the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence and special projects as needed
* Respond to residents request and assist in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guest
* Track all community accounting changes and appropriate documentation, including move-ins, move-outs credits, proposed rate adjustment and others related changes or corrections
* Prepare and record all invoices for the community
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
* Five years of office experience, including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, new hire orientation, assisting residents, and financial work
* Effective verbal and written communications skills
* Computer and software proficiency such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly, dementia experience preferred
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Jun. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.