Brookdale North Chandler 2555 North Price Road Chandler, AZ 85224
Job #: BSL311238
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Administer dementia programs to meet the individual needs and interests of residents, in accordance with company standards
* Coordinate training and education of care staff regarding memory care programs/activities
* Participate in pre-admission screenings of prospective new residents, as assigned by supervisor
* Communicate positively with residents, families and community professionals regarding the memory care program and its benefits
* Manage volunteer program, including training and supervising volunteers
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in therapeutic recreation or activities related field preferred
* One year direct programming experience with older adults
* Experience with Alzheimer''s patients and other dementia''s in a residential setting preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.