Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Executive Director - Memory Care Director
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Executive Director
Brookdale Tanque Verde 9050 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson, AZ 85749
Job #: EDWtucAZ43298a
Brookdale Tanque Verde is a senior living community that offers Alzheimer''s and dementia care for seniors.
Our community is dedicated to serving the special care needs of individuals with Alzheimer''s disease and other forms of dementia. From our building design to our carefully selected staff and specialized programming and management, we focus on the individual needs of each resident and family we serve.
We''re passionate about serving seniors‚Ä¶are you? Now''s your chance to build a leadership career with Brookdale.
Our executive directors inspire, engage and change lives. We''re looking for someone with management experience and a desire to make a difference.
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
* Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality associates
* Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that maintain and enhance resident stability, independence and satisfaction
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
* Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Three years executive director or related administrator experience
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Nov. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.